NaBloPoMo Day 5


There was no prompt posted for today and I'm exhausted, so I'll just share a bullet list of my busy, fun day:


  • We went to the natural science museum. They have a bug exhibit going on now and I observed the biggest, grossest beetle I've ever seen. As always, the kids had a blast in the dinosaur exhibit.
  • Nora and P built a 3-D model of the Eiffel Tower while Isaac was napping. I watched and took pictures.
  • After they finished that, I played Candyland with Nora while P put air in my tires, filled my gas tank, and bought me diet coke. He's a keeper.
  • When Isaac woke up, the kids and I went for a walk around the neighborhood. Then I spent 15 minutes reading in bed while the kids hung out with P.
  • I took Nora to a belated Halloween party this evening, where she had a blast and I enjoyed talking to the other parents that were there.
And now, I'm ready to CRASH. Goodnight.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please note that dissenting opinions - presented respectfully - are always welcome on this blog, but trolling and abusive comments will be deleted.

Back to Home Back to Top Blog content (c) 2011 by Lisa at Chaos and Quiet. Blog theme: Ligneous. Theme adapted for Blogger by Chica Blogger.