NaBloPoMo Day 23


Post removed.


[I did post today - in fact, I had a rather scathing, profanity-laced tirade up about my son's sudden refusal to sleep. But upon cooling off and reflecting, I decided that I don't want that post living on in infamy on the internet. Obviously, all parents get frustrated sometimes... I'm not trying to "erase the past" and pretend that my frustration never happened, but I also don't want either of my children to ever read something I've written at a bad moment and wonder if they were ever anything less than 100% loved. No matter how exhausted and tired and upset I am, I always love them, and I never want them to doubt that. So, out of respect for Isaac, I've removed the post I wrote earlier today. Thanks for understanding].

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please note that dissenting opinions - presented respectfully - are always welcome on this blog, but trolling and abusive comments will be deleted.

Back to Home Back to Top Blog content (c) 2011 by Lisa at Chaos and Quiet. Blog theme: Ligneous. Theme adapted for Blogger by Chica Blogger.