NaBloPoMo Day 11


Prompt: "It's 11/11/11. Make three wishes."

1) I wish for enough money to become debt-free and live out the rest of our lives without financial worry.

2) I wish to always have a happy, loving family, including a strong marriage and healthy, well-adjusted children (and as long as I'm making wishes, I'll just add that I'd like there to be three healthy, well-adjusted children in this family...).

3) I wish for an end to suffering, including war, hunger, poverty, abuse, hatred, bullying, and torture.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please note that dissenting opinions - presented respectfully - are always welcome on this blog, but trolling and abusive comments will be deleted.

Back to Home Back to Top Blog content (c) 2011 by Lisa at Chaos and Quiet. Blog theme: Ligneous. Theme adapted for Blogger by Chica Blogger.