NaBloPoMo Day 20


I wish I had something interesting to share today, but I pulled a muscle in my back this morning and have spent most of the day lying flat in bed and trying not to scream out in pain. Thank goodness it was a weekend day and P could take the kids, or I would have been screwed. I'm really, really hoping to feel better before tomorrow; it will be a loooooong day home with the kiddos otherwise. I can't even pick up Isaac at the moment.

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with a more cheerful blog entry.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please note that dissenting opinions - presented respectfully - are always welcome on this blog, but trolling and abusive comments will be deleted.

Back to Home Back to Top Blog content (c) 2011 by Lisa at Chaos and Quiet. Blog theme: Ligneous. Theme adapted for Blogger by Chica Blogger.